see now. know now.
PLX | Find the answers you're looking for
COMMUNICATIONS COLLECTION AND DATA ANALYSIS
Build Stronger Cases In One Platform
Subpoena + Search Warrant +
Pen Register + Location Ping + Wire
Telephone and internet, historical and live, PLX meets all of your communications collection and analysis needs in one unified platform.
- Normalize data from hundreds of diverse data sources
- Customize analytical functions and reports without limit
- Identify commonalities and patterns of behavior
- Calculate frequencies with custom filters and grouping
Automatic File Loading
PLX offers an exclusive, one-step Autoload process, capable of automatically loading an extensive set of proprietary service provider file formats, coupled with the ability to load any combination of file types simultaneously.
- Call detail records (CDRs)
- Cell tower dumps and Google geofences
- RTT data
- Cell phone forensic extractions (UFED, XRY, and more)
- Social media search warrant returns (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and more)
- Email search warrant returns (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hushmail, and more)
PLX’s unified map offers a comprehensive set of functions to input, analyze, and present a wide variety of geolocation data that you collect for your investigations.
- Map any record type: Cell Sector Usage, Range to Tower (RTT), Location Pings, Subscriber Addresses, IP Addresses, Snapchat Geolocations, Google Geofence data, EXIF data extracted from images, Facebook Locations, and much more.
- Identify patterns of movement. With one click, watch PLX navigate through each location as they occurred over time.
- Customize your map with the ability to display nearby cell towers, create places of interest, hide or display any location on the map, and more.
- Share your results. Record your map screen and export the recording to share with others
Start your free 45-day trial today
PenLink is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. Your information is never shared or sold. To learn more about how and why your information is being collected, contact PenLink's Marketing Department