Importance of Apple iCloud
Scott Tuma IP Program Director, PenLink
Law Enforcement-Led Thought Leadership Series
DATE AND TIME
Tuesday May 25, 2021 | 1:00 - 2:00 pm CT
Online via GoToWebinar
Discover how you can acquire an entire treasure of intel for your cases by including data/content from Apple iCloud. In this session, you’ll learn how to expand your investigation and analysis beyond basic phone searches.
- Hear exactly what you can request from Apple with any legal request
- Specific examples of content that Apple iCloud warrants can provide
- See the value of PLX through our state-of-the-art autoload and analysis capabilities that save time and frustration
- Learn first-hand from Scott Tuma as he walks you through the steps of acquiring data directly from Apple
- Plus, tips and tricks on how to bypass common struggles with large datasets.
Scott Tuma, IP Program Director, PenLink
Scott Tuma is widely recognized for his expertise in internet communication data investigations. For the past decade, Scott has been dedicated to advising law enforcement at the State, Federal, and International levels on how to effectively leverage social media in investigations. Scott is frequently invited to present his work to leading investigators.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
PenLink is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. Your information is never shared or sold. To learn more about how and why your information is being collected, contact PenLink's Marketing Department