EXPLOITING INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS
Tampa, Florida I January 28, 2020
LUNCH AND LEARN
INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS IN YOUR INVESTIGATIONS
DATE AND TIME
Tuesday, January 28 11:30 - 1:00
George M. Steinbrenner Field
1 Steinbrenner Drive
Tampa, Florida 33614
The Spectrum Dugout Club (private room)
- Best practices in writing a search warrant.
- What data types you can get from top social media providers
- Analytical techniques for internet communication data.
- How to acquire subpoena, search warrant, pen register, and live intercept data from email and social media providers like:
- And more
All Communication Data in One Place
Whether from live collection or historical data, PLX can easily ingest and normalize native file formats or delivery standards, regardless of the data magnitude.
- Call detail records or tower dumps
- Cellphone forensic extracts
- Live or historic packet data
Due to limited seating, pre-registration is required.
PenLink is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. Your information is never shared or sold. To learn more about how and why your information is being collected, contact PenLink's Marketing Department